Our mission is to empower youth in Our communities through cricket development, while enhancing their participation in community development, allowing them to become healthy, productive and well adjusted members of society.
Through cricket development amongst schools and youth within Maasai communities a platform is built to promote education and as a means of encouraging sustainable social change and well-being. This is achieved by focusing on developing personalities, improving life skills and reducing at-risk behaviour by broadening youths’ horizons, bridging social divides, increasing health-related awareness and providing participants with the tools to help them make the right choices when facing social challenges in their societies.
Key issues that are being addressed include:
- Stamping out Female Genital Mutilation (FGM);
- End child marriages;
- HIV/AIDS awareness amongst youth;
- Combating gender discrimination in our male dominated societies;
- Reducing alcohol and substance abuse;
- Raising awareness of environmental and conservation issues;
- Contributing to peace building efforts and local development.